Proper Hurst Knob

sealalot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swapped out the stock knob for a white hurst knob (says "Hurst" on the sides, gear pattern on the top). The leather on the stock knob was starting to look wrinkly (only 16k miles). For looks, it was a big improvement imo, although the new knob is a little smaller. I'll post a pic when I get around to it. It looks much better.

i went with the Hurst t-handle. world of difference

ZCx said:
i went with the Hurst t-handle. world of difference
I have been using the Hurst T-Handle for awhile now,I really like it.I cranked mine to the right a little,And have not had a problem with the 2nd to 3rd shift at WOT since.:rock:

hows this :rock: :rock: :rock:
got a bit more right twist to it now:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Attachments

• 100_0277.jpg
    100_0277.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 437
ZCx said:
hows this :rock: :rock: :rock:
got a bit more right twist to it now:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
Looks pretty good,It took me a little while before i got my angle right.I also power shift with my hand almost open completely,With the T resting between the thumb and 1st finger web.Try it a couple of times to see how it feels to you.:rock:( Note this is from 2nd to 3rd.)

Last edited:
yep. that works for me also.:rock: :rock: :burnout:
just snugged mine down & let it move where it wanted to. then locked it down.
i also put the hex part of the jam nut up. with it down a bit tough on the inside of the fingers:congrats:
someone on here has the B&M shifter with the Hurst 8" stick with the T-handle. that sounds like a real good set up/combo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back