Protected by sneaky pete

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday i spend some time on making an aluminium bracket for a sneaky pete emblem. I used the 2 upper bolts of the trottlebody so sneaky pete is in the front of the intake manifold and can protect the V10 now :D :D :D
It was cheap and very easy but it's always cool to make something for the truck :top:

em6.jpg

em7.jpg

Whoa Elwin, that looks hott. Could you make a polished one with Fangs instead of Sneaky Pete?

Very nice work and very unique (for now). New mod for everyone to consider.:rock:

Venom Power said:
Whoa Elwin, that looks hott. Could you make a polished one with Fangs instead of Sneaky Pete?

X2....I would be all over one that I could mount a "fangs" emblem on!

OnceBitten said:
X2....I would be all over one that I could mount a "fangs" emblem on!

See Elwin? There's considerable interest already brewing. I'm sure more folks will want one soon. But just remember who asked first.:D

moparracing said:
like the cover on top of your radiator more, where'd ya get it ?
It's my home made radiator cover as well :D I Made that last year. It's easy to do. Make a template of cardboard and saw/cut it out aluminium plate.. File it smooth and drill some small holes in the cover for the small screws. After that you paint it black and put a Ram SRT-10 door emblem (or something else) on it with 2 small Viper stickers. 1 hour work and it looks great :top:

radcov.jpg

radcov1.jpg

radcov4.jpg

Last edited:
Venom Power said:

Hi Venom.. I think that i can't make a polished fang emblem because i need to mill the fang emblem into aluminium and i didn't have the tools for that. Maybe it's possible with a mopar oem fang emblem or with a polished fang hitch cover? Try to make a bracket into your garage because i can't buy the mopar fang emblems or hitch covers overhere in Holland so i must order from the US and they must ship to Holland. After that i can make a bracket and put the emblem on and must ship it back to the USA. 2x overseas shipping make it to expensive.. Just try to make it at home because it's very easy. Take a small piece of aluminium plate, make a template of the up side of the trottle body with cardboard, than saw it rougly out of the alumium plate and after that file it smooth so the emblem fit perfect. Drill 2 holes for the 2 upper bolts of the trottlebody and bent the bracket a little bit so the stance of te emblem is nice on the trottlebody. Put the emblem on the bracket with self adhesive tape and you can put the bracket with the emblem on the engine :top:

Sorry for my english :confused: but i hope you understand me :D

Have a nice day guys :top:

Last edited:
SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Hi Venom.. I think that i can't make a polished fang emblem because i need to mill the fang emblem into aluminium and i didn't have the tools for that. Maybe it's possible with a mopar oem fang emblem or with a polished fang hitch cover? Try to make a bracket into your garage because i can't buy the mopar fang emblems or hitch covers overhere in Holland so i must order from the US and they must ship to Holland. After that i can make a bracket and put the emblem on and must ship it back to the USA. 2x overseas shipping make it to expensive.. Just try to make it at home because it's very easy. Take a small piece of aluminium plate, make a template of the up side of the trottle body with cardboard, than saw it rougly out of the alumium plate and after that file it smooth so the emblem fit perfect. Drill 2 holes for the 2 upper bolts of the trottlebody and bent the bracket a little bit so the stance of te emblem is nice on the trottlebody. Put the emblem on the bracket with self adhesive tape and you can put the bracket with the emblem on the engine :top:

Sorry for my english :confused: but i hope you understand me :D

Have a nice day guys :top:

Elwin, your English is better than my Dutch.:D

I have a better idea. I will get the Fang emblem for you to keep and ship it to you. I will also pay shipping back to me, no problem. Then maybe you can make some for other members who are interested. OR, I can ship it to you from Europe since I go every month. I will be in Germany tomorrow. Next month I will be in London. Perhaps I can mail it to you from London so it wouldn't be from so far away. Either way, it will get to you. Just PM me your address so I can send it. And when you get it, take your time with mine because I am in no hurry. A Fang emblem like your Sneaky Pete with some red will work for me. I hope you will agree.

Oke no problem i will make that and ship it back to your home in USA :top:. You can ship from London or maybe you can ship the emblem as letterpost from the US because letterpost is cheap as well.. I send you a pm with my adress.

Did you have a picture of the fang emblem?? so i can take a look..
Something like this in red?? (ebay avondale picture)

18_1.JPG

Last edited:
You could ship it to me and I'll make sure he gets it. Ha!

wow thats a cool mod you think outside the box:rock: now take that cardboard off the cowl :D

Great job Elwin,that looks awesome !!That's how I got my idea for my radiator cover done,I had the idea,and found someone with the tools to do it !!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Soooo,what's next ??? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back