PS3 Bundle 60 GB

spyder1337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two PS3 bundle's that have not been opened that I just picked up from Sam's. The bundle has two wireless controllers and a bluray talladega nights. I paid $695 including tax, I got these for people who arn't able to to buy them where they live, not some bullshit wanting $1200 or something. Shipping would be overnight and it would be around $50. I'm entertaining offers as I will keep one for myself and either put the other one on ebay. Both have not been opened. Method of payment will be paypal. Thanks.

That would make for a decent deal!

Just dropped $850.00 for that same package + Marvel Ultimate Alliance game & overnight shipping. Looks like I spent about $100.00 too much. Oh effin' well.

Remember guys, this is a Blu-Ray DVD player w/ HDMI output too! Even at my cost on a player, it's like getting the PS3 for less than $100.00!

Watch out for the ebay weeds selling these things! There's dozens of sellers with less than 20 feedback. Watch your $!

I would be chomping at the bit to buy, other than the paypal restriction.

Have to keep waiting I guess.

Rick

i'll give you cost plus 50.

I have a friend wantting to give one to his son for Xmas.

shipping was $83 over night to the guy who purchased one of them. Paypal nabs you for $24, all in all I would break even. I sold one and i'm going to keep the other one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back