PULLED the Trigger SRT 10 r/c

DCJM1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0105.JPG My son and I have been looking for a few months for a SRT 10 , we looked at about 10 different ones , and decided on this one 2006 SRT 10 Black r/c 40500 miles ,paid $21500,drove it back from Brooklyn , a few questions temp moved up to 200 deg and stayed there ,needle moved up and down a little but mostly at 200 deg,1st mods will be to lower it not sure what kit 1/2 or 2/4 then exhaust just want it to be a slight bit louder ,so we have been reading up on both those mods also planning on buying a DA buffer (porta cable) and spending some quality time on her, never used one before and concerned about leaving swirls ,but so much good info from this site feeling positive , wash (dawn soap ), clay bar, re wash , wax ? missing a step , sorry for long post , Thanks DAN

welcome from vegas, i lived at queens blvd and Jamaca ave for 8 yrs, well hell, i just realized you got it from brooklyn, not that you are from brooklyn:stupido2:

Welcome to the RBC!!:rock:

21k for an 06 with 40k miles is a pretty good buy IMHO.;)

I use Adams products for all my detailing. I have the cyclo and it doesn't leave swirl marks. It's not as aggressive as the porter cable but I've done some ''spot'' sanding on vehicles and it buffs them out perfectly! The process I usually do is- wash,clay bar,correcting polish,finishing polish,sealant and wax.:) It takes some time to do it all correctly but the finished result is AWESOME!!:rock:

welcome from SC!

is it PX8 or PXR black?

200 is about right especially if it's not tuned with a stock t-stat.
and i agree on the price - sounds like you did well...

Congrats on finding a truck Dan, glad your perseverance paid off and you found one you are happy with.

Welcome to the VTCoA! (as an owner) I am in agreement with the others that the price was right!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back