put a bus on SRT-10 Ram(highway roll)

fastblksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this from the performancetruck.net forum. The post doesn't say where hes from. Just wondering if hes talking about anybody in here.

So the other night on the way to a friends this single cab black SRT-10 comes hauling down the highway and so i figured id play with him since haddend ever ran one before. So i catch back up to him do a 60 roll and he punches it. Which i got lucky cause my pull is from a 60. Anyways i let into it and pulled him and put a bus on him like stated. Honestly cant really tell if he was all in it but the thing was screaming.
Well anyways just wanted to share the good news.

That's a high 14 sec truck:confused: A bone stock RC with a shitty driver should still pull on him from a roll:dontknow:

ya... unless hes spraying he wouldnt have a chance.... lol.... I mean damn... 2 days after getting my truck I pulled a nicely modded lightning even with missing third

I love these idiots that talk they rolled on a Srt-10 n put bus lengths on them, especially when it's highwway related. I always get a kick out of it. Like the other day I read one that a SS silverado pulled on a single cab on the highway....I started LOL,n

eddie102870 said:
nuthin, i hope to be in that club shortly:D

The 14 second club never has to prove anything, we are just happy with what we have and enjoy the machinery.

I'm tellin ya, dude I punished a brand new Mustang GT on the first night I even saw or touched my RC... I think he ran a Hemi - SRT wannabe with decals...

Well,in this truck,I often mess with guys who mess with me....I puch it,then back off and let'em go. In my old srt's i was REAL BAD about max'n them out on the highway racing some chump who was messin' with me. But, I still like racin',dont get me wrong. Its just that in this truck,I dont wanna rag it so hard. At least not untill its paid for and I get a back up vehicle. Besides...I cant start gettin a buch of tickets AGAIN! Finnally got all the old ones off my record! I like low cost insurance! lol

I tend to agree that the 10 driver didn't know there was a race going on.

Prof said:
The 14 second club never has to prove anything, we are just happy with what we have and enjoy the machinery.
exactly:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back