Put my toys to bed.

Begood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my 928 out for one last drive before winter today. Now my Duster, and my 928, and my motorcycle. are put away for the winter. I am hoping to get my truck out a couple more time. Did I ever mention that I hate winter.

928outside004.jpg

928outside006.jpg

928outside007.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

NewR1pics006.jpg

Bill.

Last edited:
Being a Floridian I have to say...... ha ha
That being said, do you have more pics of the Duster?

wesalbert said:
Being a Floridian I have to say...... ha ha
That being said, do you have more pics of the Duster?
Yes.

Bill.

Attachments

• IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    389.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0584.JPG
    IMG_0584.JPG
    760.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0590.JPG
    IMG_0590.JPG
    587.3 KB · Views: 41
That Duster is sweet. Looks like you need to be careful with that oil pan though.

Billy move yer ass outta that hellhole and come South. I can getcha a job selling RV's. You can drive yer shit year round down here.

The Duster while it is street legal, it is more of a drag car (read radical). It runs on race gas, has a 10 gallon fuel cell, and get 8 miles to the gallon if you drive it very easy. And Jack, I want to move to southeast Tennessee. But I am not in a position to do so at this time. But trust me, as soon as I can move, I WILL move.

Bill.

Last edited:
Begood said:
The Duster while it is street legal, it is more of a drag car (read radical). And Jack, I want to move to southeast Tennessee. But I am not in a position to do so at this time. But trust me, as soon as I can move, I WILL move.

Bill.
We would be proud to have you. We got nuthin against little people.:D :D

Silverback said:
You could always move to the festering shit hole.:aetsch: ;)
John, no offense to you, but I would never live there. The drivers, and the rain would chase me away.

Bill.

Do love that Porsche.... :rock:

...... So..... when you painting the Duster BLACK??? lol :eek: :D :D ;)

On another note: It's 60deg here on the west (MI) coast today. :cool: Supposed to be thunderstorms tho. :dontknow: Sucks too, because I was going to go shooting today. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back