Put on the logos today

Steve could you have a sticky on this thread where only you could post and keep a running tab of the products that you carry/supply with a price list. i always find myself looking through other folks post's for the products. Just a thought

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

THE PUBLIC WANTS PICS.........IKE GIVES'EM PICS!

DSCF0027.jpg

Front view of the donor sticker.

DSCF0028.jpg

Rear view of first sticker that i messed up with the Vtoca from the front one.

DSCF0029.jpg

Debadged 10 and partial debadged 8

DSCF0034.jpg

Removed Powered left viper

DSCF0035.jpg

1600 per month!

DSCF0031.jpg

Some say the world is there canvas, i say my street and driveway ARE MINE!

DSCF0032.jpg

Older burnout contest's with neighbor.

DSCF0030.jpg

Y'all she HATES when i do this!

Some of the only times you'll hear me complain about Texas. I was posting this pic and from nowhere it starts raining, big time. Well the windows were down...............second time to do that in a SRT. First was a sunroof on a brand new 8 and it pour'd all night!

DSCF0018.jpg

Thats my daughter.................poseing after getting ahold of a permenant marker. The caoch on the right is my wifes prized possition, that Hayleigh has systematicly destroyed!

bigike said:
Some of the only times you'll hear me complain about Texas. I was posting this pic and from nowhere it starts raining, big time. Well the windows were down...............second time to do that in a SRT. First was a sunroof on a brand new 8 and it pour'd all night!

DSCF0018.jpg

Thats my daughter.................poseing after getting ahold of a permenant marker. The caoch on the right is my wifes prized possition, that Hayleigh has systematicly destroyed!

LMFAO!!!:D I thought only my 2 year old son was capable of these kinds of terrorist acts!:dontknow: :p

Sticker looks schwweetttt, your lil girl is precious bro god bless her!! :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
LMFAO!!!:D I thought only my 2 year old son was capable of these kinds of terrorist acts!:dontknow: :p

My son did the samething when he was around the same age lol they are all lil artists.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back