q-cab dctd kill

davo19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i'm comming home last night just cruising in the 10 when a dctd pulls up and starts jumping at me. so i think he's just messin' 'round. i let the window down and he does the 3 beeps of the horn. well i knew what he wanted when i heard the 1rst beep and on the 3rd i give it to him. we were rolling 'bout 50mph and i shove her into 3rd and mat the go pedal. he did the same but his results couldnt match mine. it was no contest. so i slow back down to 50 and he comes back up, and i'm really ready for him now, i hear beep, beep, beep, and on the 3rd, he got the same view of my tail lights. i slow down for the up comming light as it turns red and i smile to myself. i'm thinking he's had enough, so on the green i wait to see what he does. he eases off and i do the same thinkin he's done. then i hear him mat the accelerator and the beautiful whistle of that turbo start to spool up and of course i do the same with the same end result of him looking at my tail lights. well i guess he had enough cause he never came back up and i eventually turned. but i give kudos to that guy cause you just never know what the other guy has til you try him...disclaimer; i'm appologize if this offends any one, but it made me smile

dctd
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

perk_1405 said:
i think its a dodge cummins turbo diesel

right you are. :congrats: what gave it away? was it the "beautiful sound of the turbo starting to spool up"? lol

The guy was an idiot, if his was stock.....

..... There are MANY MANY Cummins trucks running in the Low-12's to 11's 1/4mile. But, he was even more of an idiot racing you from a roll. ;)

Good kill either way.... Now, STOP STREET RACING. :mad: :eek: :marchmellow:

StreetRacing2.jpg

Last edited:
davo19 said:
right you are. :congrats: what gave it away? was it the "beautiful sound of the turbo starting to spool up"? lol

i didnt see or hear any video:dontknow: what are yoiu talking about?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back