QA1 Shock Part Numbers

John Stuttle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Several people have asked me for the QA1 adjustable shock part numbers. These are the part numbers I use on my 2004 Regular Cab lowered 2" in the front and 3" in the rear.

2 each SLV-750 Sleeve kit

2Each BAR-350 T bar kit

2Each TC-1958P Front shocks

2Each TC-1661P Rear shocks

All of these parts are available from Summit racing for 647.71 shipped

I do have have a line on them for $48 less than that if we can get 6 sets sold. - john

this is a complete kit to lower a RC ?

that fit also on a 2005 ram ?

thx andrea

Mr_hd said:
this is a complete kit to lower a RC ?

that fit also on a 2005 ram ?

thx andrea

No this is not a lowering kit. They are QA1 adjustable shocks for an already lowered truck. They will fit the 2005 also - john

I have these on my 05 QC and I'm rubbing my front tires bad! Any suggestions guys before I ruin these front tires? I also have them on the top setting

DOES THE TRUCK HANDLE BETTER WITH THESE? I WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF SOME BODY ROLL MY TRUCK IS LOWERED 2" IN THE FRONT AND AT LEAST 2 IN THE BACK, IT HAS A MCGAUGHYS LOWERING SPRING KIT

DOES THE TRUCK HANDLE BETTER WITH THESE? I WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF SOME BODY ROLL MY TRUCK IS LOWERED 2" IN THE FRONT AND AT LEAST 2 IN THE BACK, IT HAS A MCGAUGHYS LOWERING SPRING KIT

Shocks are in place to control movement (prevent bouncing) from the mechanical energy from the springs. You control body roll best thru the anti sway bar.

King, do your self a favor and get the Belltech 2" lowering springs. Get rid of the McGaughys in the front.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back