QA1 Shocks

jimmyg79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just removed the lowering kit from my regular cab truck and am going back to the stock set up. I have a set of QA1 adjustable shocks that are in perfect working condition. The only flaw is with the front shocks, I ended up breaking the flat spot on the top post when I was taking them off. Other than that the seals are perfect and there is no loss in compression.

Make me any reasonable offer and they'll be yours. I'll accept pay pal and will cover the shipping cost if the price is right.

Thinking about it. We're expecting our daughter June 18th and I have another 18 month baby girl and an 8 year old son. So it's either the truck or my 03 Viper and to be honest, I like my Viper a little more than the truck.

jimmyg79 said:
Thinking about it. We're expecting our daughter June 18th and I have another 18 month baby girl and an 8 year old son. So it's either the truck or my 03 Viper and to be honest, I like my Viper a little more than the truck.
Trade for a quad cab and start a build project with your son:D

DevilDawg3097 said:
Trade for a quad cab and start a build project with your son:D

Don't need a quad cap to do that..;) :D

We have a single cap and me and my dad have a lot of fun in it.:D

Is it the part on the bottom?? If so you can put another in with a vise or small press;) :)

Attachments

• QA1%20Front%20R%20Series.jpg
    QA1%20Front%20R%20Series.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 69
johnnybravo said:
What flat part were you talking about that you said you broke?

It's the flat on the top threaded post that you can get a wrench on to take off the nut.

sent you a pm Jimmy, i'll take them depending on your response to my pm....

Got your PM, but I think that you have a regular ride height QC. I'm %99.9 sure these won't fit your truck being these are comming off a -1" front -2" rear RC. I just don't want to sell you something that won't work.

Damn that sucks!! I was just about to pm you and tell you that I want them!....well they'll be a good deal for someone......

Hell, I can throw the truck in the deal for oh lets say another $20,000. :D

lol i dont know about that...believe it or not....I havn't even seen my truck yet...bought it about a month or so ago and im still deployed...won't see it for another 6 months!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back