QA1 Shocks

John Stuttle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin - are the QA1 shocks you have on your web site ready to bolt on to our trucks or do they need to be modified with the larger T bar kit and rear sleve kit? - thanks- john

Ready to bolt on, I make the sleeves myself and purchase the T-bars through QA1.
Justin

I just have to confirm that the QC stuff is the same, I have some QC rear shocks here to measure, if someone wants to give me a few dimensions for the front shocks on a QC (and some pics), I will give them a discount on a front shock set.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
I just have to confirm that the QC stuff is the same, I have some QC rear shocks here to measure, if someone wants to give me a few dimensions for the front shocks on a QC (and some pics), I will give them a discount on a front shock set.
Justin

Darnit! I don't have my stock front ones only the back ones...that's the story of my life it seems...:eek: :(

Fully open :

220123619.jpg

Fully closed:

220123626.jpg

Looks like they are the same as the RC shocks, I'll update my website with that info, just wanted to make sure so nobody buys something that doesnt fit.
Justin

hey man, I was just looking at your website for these shocks. When you say 640 for front and rear does that include the 3rd shock above the diff??
also they fit the 06 r/c right?

It does not include the axle shock, but I can add that for $160, and yes they fit the 06's.
Justin

These shocks make an incredible difference in handling for street, strip, or road course. With my Paxton and QA1-s I was chasing down and passing BMW Z3's in the twisties on a road course last year, handling with the shocks made a world of difference!

K i sent you a pm Justin. What do you set the adjustments at for stock ride height with caltracs, so i I can set them at when they get here:)

I would set the shocks at 9 front, 5 rear, and 10 on the top shock to start with, if the ride is too bouncy or too stiff, then raise or lower the front/rear shocks as needed.

k awesome, i sent you paypal and will set the shocks to ur settings when they arrive. thank you sir!

Thank you Justin for your incredible customer service. Installed my QA1's and sway bar end links, wow what a difference. The truck feels like it is glued to the road and handles like it's on rails. Great products and great service. What else can you ask for.

blackviper said:
Thank you Justin for your incredible customer service. Installed my QA1's and sway bar end links, wow what a difference. The truck feels like it is glued to the road and handles like it's on rails. Great products and great service. What else can you ask for.

Did you have any trouble fitting the rear ones ?

No. Everything worked as it should. Do you encounter any problems?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back