QC Leaf springs and driveshaft

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like the title says...I'm looking for QC leaf springs with all leaf packs including the overload springs as well as a good condition drive-shaft

dont tell me the rear end gave way and broke the driveshaft?????

ha ha no not at all! you already seen the springs and the driveshaft is out of balance and im sick of getting t rebalanced..... I swear the local shop that replaced the u-joints and center bearing dicked up the balance and ive taken the drive-shaft out a couple times and brought it back to them. each time they rebalanced it and all it does is move the vibration up in speed. so now instead of vibrating at 75 it does it about 95ish 100ish..... so now i figure i'll just get a new drive-shaft and start over.... i don't know of any other shops local to try...

ha ha no not at all! you already seen the springs and the driveshaft is out of balance and im sick of getting t rebalanced..... I swear the local shop that replaced the u-joints and center bearing dicked up the balance and ive taken the drive-shaft out a couple times and brought it back to them. each time they rebalanced it and all it does is move the vibration up in speed. so now instead of vibrating at 75 it does it about 95ish 100ish..... so now i figure i'll just get a new drive-shaft and start over.... i don't know of any other shops local to try...

oooooh gotcha. My rear end twisted and caused my driveshaft to break. Pretty scary sound when that happens lol.

Since my truck is custom 10 i had to have a driveshaft made outta a stock srt-10 driveshaft and the company that did it charged me 350 and did a awesome job. its called powertrain ind in Gargen Grove, Ca. https://www.powertrainindustries.com/

Vibration in a driveshaft is the MOST annoying thing to deal with man. Ebay has used driveshaft for pretty cheap. bought mine from these guys Dodge Ram SRT-10 EXT Cab Drive Shaft Auto Transmission | eBay

Why not go with a one piece driveshaft Troy? I did and it runs great after I replaced the bent output shaft to the tranny that was causing the vibration. I went with solid u-joints also.

You know the springs to the hemi QC pickup are the same as ours right?

You know the springs to the hemi QC pickup are the same as ours right?

did not know that at all! I think i'll be making a trip to the junk yard this week!

I would love to get a one piece shaft though.....don't know a shop local to me that i would trust to do one..... I had a shop that was going to replace my gears take measurements to get one made and he ended up breaking a sensor on my rear end and lied about it so that was the last time i stepped foot in that place..... I've never been fond of letting other people touch my rides

But crap if the shop that made yours would make me one (dont think the measurements would be that much different) and ship it to me for a reasonable price i would buy one.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back