QC Lowering Springs

tinygiants

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of Stinkers springs for sale. They have never been installed. They are for a QC. Make me a reasonable offer, and they are on the way.

Due to expense overruns on my build, I am forced to seek revenue to pay the tuner :).

Hey there, I'm interested in these. Can I assume that it is just the front coils that you are selling? These will fit an '06 QC too won't they? I don't think that there are any major differences between the '05 front suspensions and the '06--but I could be wrong. Anyone know? Feel free to shoot me a PM and hopefully we can work something out...;)

NightRunner385 said:
Hey there, I'm interested in these. Can I assume that it is just the front coils that you are selling? These will fit an '06 QC too won't they? I don't think that there are any major differences between the '05 front suspensions and the '06--but I could be wrong. Anyone know? Feel free to shoot me a PM and hopefully we can work something out...;)
yessir they will fit your 06:D

I would like to have some,but I honestly don't know what a reasonable offer would be:dontknow:

What are you wanting for them ? Anything else needed to run them ? Also, what's the drop?

--wes

Are these just the front springs, or the front/rear "kit" that Stinker sells for QC's?

these are my front springs only and at a deal , I sold them to him for $375 plus shipping, if anyone wants them they better let him know:D

I allready told Tiny I would buy them back , I just havent sent him the money yet, if anyone is interested in these, I wll get them the rest of the kit, which is the rear flip and shocks and bumpstops or you can get your own rear flip, but you will need rear shocks and front bumpstops, I really dont remember if I sent him the bumpstops or not.

the lower the front around 2 inches or a touch more:D

so let him or me know, Tiny is an awesome guy:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

but if no one wants them I will buy them back from him.

and before you ask, you willhave to pm me on the flip kit details:p

Thanks Tony
Yes these are springs only.
I will take $375.00 and I pay shipping to continental US.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back