QC parts

jbsrt10

Reaction score
So my QC needs crank sensor, cam sensor, intake air sensor, inlet oil cooler line, an outlet oil cooler line. All these parts i can get not to expensive but the outlet line, why is it $300 more than the inlet? Does any one know we're I can get one cheaper than $335?

Get the oil cooler lines from one of this forums venders. Anywhere other than the dealer. Even the peeps on here that work at dealers will tell you that. Honesty the stock lines will probably leak again.
Just went through this with my power steering lines. One line cost more than the whole kit with overnight shipping.

Get the oil cooler lines from one of this forums venders. Anywhere other than the dealer. Even the peeps on here that work at dealers will tell you that. Honesty the stock lines will probably leak again.
Just went through this with my power steering lines. One line cost more than the whole kit with overnight shipping.

Yes, I would fall into this group. Go to JTSVP.com and order your oil cooler lines there. As far as the sensors one of us here can help point you in the right direction there as well. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back