qc stock exhaust

ninjakris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a full OEM exhaust system for a 05 QC. My new to me truck has headers, secondary cat removed and magna flow exhaust currently. It sounds good, but too loud for me as a DD. I'd be willing to do a trade with someone if they are interested as well. I'm located in Charleston, SC.

Not sure the miles to be honest. The truck itself has 77k. Your gues is as good as mine when everything was added.

I have a stock catback, would probably quiet it down enough for you without replacing the rest.

I have a stock catback, would probably quiet it down enough for you without replacing the rest.

Depending on on how much you want for it, I'm interested. I'll give you a call tomorrow if that works. Thanks.

I have manifolds with bolts and heat shields, also have stock mid pipes but they came off a regular cab not sure if there is a difference. These only have 17k miles on them. I'm located in mass and I could ship.

I have manifolds with bolts and heat shields, also have stock mid pipes but they came off a regular cab not sure if there is a difference. These only have 17k miles on them. I'm located in mass and I could ship.

I'm interested in the manifolds and heat shields. How much are you looking for? I can't PM yet, so shoot me an email if you want. [email protected].

Just sent you an email with pics I'm thinking $100 based on what I been seeing on the forum, mine do come with all the bolts and shields not just manifolds. Thanks.

Thank you for all the help guys. I got everything I needed on its way.

I'll make a for sale post with my aftermarket stuff once its all off the truck. It will be cheap, I would just like to recoup my cost for the oem stuff.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back