QC Yellow Fever

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a QC YF. If you are selling or there is one in your area let me know!

Paul

Roz-SRT said:

I frickin struggling with this stuff. I have never had a problem finding the right truck for me at a good price... Then again I have never bought such an expensive truck before either. I want to get into this truck in the worse way.

Both of those trucks are going basically for 40k since the Herb Chambers buy it now price is 39K.

If I stretched out all of my $$ I would still be about 5k short. Even then I would have to hitch hike up to Massachusetts to pick it up, and then coast down back to Florida using as little gas as possible.

I am sure that after I get my truck I will be complaining about how crappy the resale value is... Nahhh I am never going to get rid of this truck once I get it!:dancing:

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!

Paul

Throw out the offer of 32k. :dontknow: All they can say is no. I told the dealer I bought mine from I could get on in Omaha for 32-34k (new) and my dealer was SHOCKED. He couldn't beat the price, but he got close enough so I didn't have to travel to Nebraska to get it! At first they wanted sticker!!

Give it a shot, you don't lose anything.

Roz-SRT said:
Throw out the offer of 32k. :dontknow: All they can say is no. I told the dealer I bought mine from I could get on in Omaha for 32-34k (new) and my dealer was SHOCKED. He couldn't beat the price, but he got close enough so I didn't have to travel to Nebraska to get it! At first they wanted sticker!!

Give it a shot, you don't lose anything.

I did send him my best offer, and I am waiting to hear back. I like this Black one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-OW...ryZ31831QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

because it only has 3400 miles on it. No sunroof/bedcover/navi.

I also have the black one you PM'd me about in mind. If it has aftermarket exhaust it may have some other goodies with it that I wouldn't have to upgrade.:rock:

Paul

That place in Naples knows how to take some pictures. I've seen their ads before. They could sell a penny for a dollar!

Thats a sweet looking truck! :rock:

I hope you find one man. :) I can go take a look at that one again and look it over real good for ya. I'm their price isn't set in stone. Its at the dealer I bought mine from.

Yea, just work them to death on the price. You may want to buy it, but they want it gone even more

Good Luck

Jeff

Roz-SRT said:
That place in Naples knows how to take some pictures. I've seen their ads before. They could sell a penny for a dollar!

:adore: Oh my dear sweetcakes, i want to buy that truck it screams of sex. i wonder what they'd charge to make mine look like that..

Deibs said:
:adore: Oh my dear sweetcakes, i want to buy that truck it screams of sex. i wonder what they'd charge to make mine look like that..
That is the perfect word to describe those pictures... What is interesting is that it sold with very few options (if any) for top dollar. That is great marketing! (I know I wanted to buy it)

amtrucker22 said:
Thanks! I am looking for a QC... Good news is I am going to get one on Tuesday :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thought you would like a RC. Congrats bro! Post up pics of your truck when you get it! :D

Congrats on the new truck. Can't wait to see pictures.

amtrucker22 said:
Thanks! I am looking for a QC... Good news is I am going to get one on Tuesday :rock: :rock: :rock:

Paul! Thats awesome my friend!!!! Congrats! Hope to see you the end of this week! :rock: :rock: :star: :dancing: :dancing:

Did you find it online? WE WANTS PICS! :D

amtrucker22 said:
great news bro.cant wait to see it at the gtg.:rock: :rock:

Its TWOSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back