Quad 10 price

qdaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have about $15K...

i want a quad 10, not black not red and def. not yellow.

(so mineral grey, white or inferno red(the darker color red or Night runner!)

about how much more do i need to save up?

You need to save up about another 5 to 8k brother.....I got my quad for a really good price with the condition it was in, but it really jsut depends on the condition and miles, the lowet iv'e seen was around 20k going all the way up to 30 plus if there heavyily modded.....Just continute to save your money and take your time buying, being in a rush most likely won't get you the best deal......If your'e looking at one get the vin and come post it and ask about it to see if someone knows the history on it first. Oh and there are no white QC's only the CE RC and those are a little more expensive!

qdaddy said:
i have about $15K...

QC didn't come in white, but they did come in silver;) Are you wanting to buy out right? 15k sounds like a hell of a down payment:dontknow: I'd save 5k for mods, put 10 down, and finance the rest.

Yea Iks has a pretty 10....I love the silve...my hemi QC was silver also...Just be patient bro and keep saving...finance some if you have to but don't settle for what you don't want....

Ike had all kinds of problems. I would not touch that truck. If you look hard enough and low ball every truck for sale by owner you just might find a high mileage truck for $15k. Times are tough and these trucks are not selling fast. If you call every for sale by owner and make the offer you will eventually find someone that will sell for $15k. Hard work pays off! Do the work. Here is what I would say when I call: "I don't want to insult you but I am on a tight budget. I know it's not what you are looking to get but I can offer $15k for your truck." If they say no, leave your name and number in case they change their mind. It's like fishing. You keep putting the bait out there and eventually you will get a bite.

Dont matter cuz its gone to the dealership and someone else has it, I went by there the next day and day after and never saw it on the lot.......one of the salesmen must have bought it??????????

Fahrenheit said:
Dont matter cuz its gone to the dealership and someone else has it, I went by there the next day and day after and never saw it on the lot.......one of the salesmen must have bought it??????????

Either that or straight to auction...

qdaddy said:
i have about $15K...

wtf is wrong with YELLOW !!!!! :D

good luck on the search !!!! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I pretty much have a black srt-10 copy right now....haha and yellow and red will get me stopped, i get pulled over enough in black! haha

VIPER said:
wtf is wrong with YELLOW !!!!! :D

good luck on the search !!!! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

he jus aint man enogh to rock a yellow ram :p

qdaddy said:

:D Good color

Based on your color choices (other than NR which is black???) you are buying this for a female???...:dontknow:

Last edited:
negative, myself sir

NR is sparkly and logo'd.....stands apart from my current truck.

basically an 06 NR, inferno red or mineral grey is what i'd like

qdaddy said:
negative, myself sir

NR is sparkly and logo'd.....stands apart from my current truck.

basically an 06 NR, inferno red or mineral grey is what i'd like

Just messing with ya...but you aint gonna get a NR, inferno or mineral gay for anywhere near $15K....unless you find one damaged or very high miles....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back