Quad Cab Seats

Much nicer than the crap that came in my 06.

That's a good upgrade for the 06 guys.

You mean downgrade right?

I'm one of the few that perfer the '06 interior... hence I bot an '06. Looking at pics online I hated it until I seen it in person and sat in it and fell in love

I find the 06 seats more comfy and bolsters have better support as well as headrest. I also love the center console but that's me. All else about an 06 I don't care for and don't like the color, but 06 seats dyed black would look grrrreat in an 05 :)

You mean downgrade right?

I'm one of the few that perfer the '06 interior... hence I bot an '06. Looking at pics online I hated it until I seen it in person and sat in it and fell in love

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even if it is WRONG. :bootyshake:

I find the 06 seats more comfy and bolsters have better support as well as headrest. I also love the center console but that's me. All else about an 06 I don't care for and don't like the color, but 06 seats dyed black would look grrrreat in an 05 :)

Another wrong opinion.

I find the '06 seats more comfy and I think look cooler. I LOVE the center console. The only thing I don't like in the '06 is the color. It's not that I dislike it I just would prefer black.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back