Quad cab seats

MassRiper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what these are worth but does anyone have a set of seats for a quad cab for sale?

You might want to specify what year truck seats you are looking for.

As far as I've researched either '05 or '06 would bolt in the same? I'd prefer the seats for an '05 (I like the darker inserts) but wouldn't pass up on a set from an '06 haha. These would be going in an '07.

As far as I've researched either '05 or '06 would bolt in the same? I'd prefer the seats for an '05 (I like the darker inserts) but wouldn't pass up on a set from an '06 haha. These would be going in an '07.

If no one here has anything available for you, X2 has plenty.

If no one here has anything available for you, X2 has plenty.

I was looking at their eBay store before I posted on here. They have a few front seat sets but no full sets for a quad cab that I could see? I did find a full set from somewhere else on eBay for $1200 obo shipped which seems like a pretty good deal.

I know where there is a set of seats with door panels, but the price is high, $2500. They are local to me and I'd be happy to go negotiate a better deal for you.

I know where there is a set of seats with door panels, but the price is high, $2500. They are local to me and I'd be happy to go negotiate a better deal for you.

I wouldn't mind making the trip down to PA depending on the deal. It would probably have to be next month tho depending on money.

I wouldn't mind making the trip down to PA depending on the deal. It would probably have to be next month tho depending on money.

Let me know. I'd be happy to meet up, no homo.

unless you're into that sort of thing. Then I might make an exception.

Andy, is this out of a 2006 or a 2005? I forgot to look into it but I guess I want to stay away from the 2006 seats because you loose that middle "BJ" seat :D:flute:

Andy, is this out of a 2006 or a 2005? I forgot to look into it but I guess I want to stay away from the 2006 seats because you loose that middle "BJ" seat :D:flute:

they are out of an 05

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back