Quad Cab Sunroof ?

Streetgang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were all of the "05" QC's equipped with sunroofs? If not does anybody know how many were ?

Thanks Bill:dontknow:

I haven't seen a YF with a factory sunroof yet :(

I was looking hard when I was buying mine!

I was told by the dealir if you want a sun roof the can put one in they do not cone with it. the elir will chose witch one the would lik to have the sun roof put in

Mine doesn't have one... Does anyone know how much it is to get one installed? Also, has anyone had any problems with water leaks because of them?

I have a factory sunroof out of a wrecked 06 srt quad cab for sale or trade.pm me if interested

You're better off with an aftermarket sunroof, because most offer a lifetime warranty; factory is typically only 36,000 miles. The cost is around $1200. I have had several installed over the years and never had a problem with leaks.

I have a sunroof in mine too:rock: . I read somewhere that it was an option available later in the production year. Maybe that is why there might not be any YF with sunroofs. They could have all been built before the sunroof was available:dontknow:

My best guess would be about 1/4 of the QC made had sunroofs.

05viper qb said:
I was told by the dealir if you want a sun roof the can put one in they do not cone with it. the elir will chose witch one the would lik to have the sun roof put in

The dealer lied to you.... It was a factory option.

Mine has the factory sunroof.... No issues with it. I really never use it though. :dontknow: :eek:

How about a list of trucks with sunroofs.

Streetgang 05 Silver
Borden3srt 05 Silver
Brat 05 Red
Black1 05 Black
Wyoramsrt-10 05 red

Black1 said:
The dealer lied to you.... It was a factory option.

Mine has the factory sunroof.... No issues with it. I really never use it though. :dontknow: :eek:
No problems with mine also and I really don't use mine too much either.

yes it is a option, if you choose to have the sunroof put in the delier calls a compony come out and put it in for what $ 2,000 or 3,000 or just get the aftermarket one for 1,100 with a life time warranty

05viper qb said:
yes it is a option, if you choose to have the sunroof put in the delier calls a compony come out and put it in for what $ 2,000 or 3,000 or just get the aftermarket one for 1,100 with a life time warranty
well i bought mine off the dealer lot with the the sunroof in it already,it was installed at the factory. it says so on the sticker.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I'd say the number is close to a 1/4 of them have one. I got one, use it mostly at night when its cool out and the weather is nice.

This sounds fun even though I don't have my truck anymore and it's been totally destroyed I will add mine to the list :rock: :rock:

Streetgang 05 Silver
Borden3srt 05 Silver
Brat 05 Red
Black1 05 Black
Wyoramsrt-10 05 red[/QUOTE]
TheSickness 04 RC # 1,075 may she rest in peace :(

I HAVE ONE USE IT EVERY DAY , HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE DRAIN TRAY CAME LOOSE LEAKED 1200.00 TO FIX , THINK ITS BEACUSE OF THE NEW SUBS SHAKEN THE CRAP OUT OF IT

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back