Quad Cab Twin Turbo

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
check out atf speed bro , they are close to you and will do ya a good job with what you need done
lol those guys are the $5000 header guys,plus the overfilled santeens tranny fluid!!!!!!!!!!,unless the owner of atf works on the stuff personally i wouldn't trust them

flchub said:
i can have your suncoast rebuilt for half the price suncoast charges!!!!!!,all the parts are the same ones suncoast uses!!! and my guy can do it in just a few days turn around,he's located in west palm beach.

he has rebuilt the suncoast i had

Can you PM me there info? I just got transmission back from Suncoast, so will know in a few weeks if it holds up or not. My truck is sitting at Heffner Performance in Sarasota right now.

what is half the price of suncoast chub ??????

Sprite do a search and see the batram --- or PM Carl, He did a sweet trans swap plus lol

sprite said:
Can you PM me there info? I just got transmission back from Suncoast, so will know in a few weeks if it holds up or not. My truck is sitting at Heffner Performance in Sarasota right now.
your pm box is full!1!!

POst some pics of your truck! Man you sure do have a dream garage over there!

Troy's QC SRT said:
POst some pics of your truck! Man you sure do have a dream garage over there!

I don't have anything recent but here are some old pics:

l_64febf6fee5f73f5e74cf13950b033b4.jpg

l_3cacc75af55f556c07ce37095958558d.jpg

l_2449c4eaa34701a6914985522fc9f701.jpg

l_0ac56da36bc3b638c63c3f239db9ab42.jpg

l_8b6840b350c6eac444d5f0641828da1d.jpg

l_24ec04c522b447a98611fe3ca258926c.jpg

yea dude thats sick! Any more of the interior....looks like you have quite a bit of custom audio work in there!

Give Tim a call...His 2500 Cummins dynoed 1090 RWHP and 1800 RWTQ(diesel fuel only)...He can make the 48RE hold some power...

Also, he removed, completely stripped down my tranny(Right in front of me), rebuilt it and re-install it in 24 hours at a very competitive price...

http://www.trediesel.com/

jrgnd said:
Give Tim a call...His 2500 Cummins dynoed 1090 RWHP and 1800 RWTQ(diesel fuel only)...He can make the 48RE hold some power...

Also, he removed, completely stripped down my tranny(Right in front of me), rebuilt it and re-install it in 24 hours at a very competitive price...

http://www.trediesel.com/
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I know you all won't believe this, but the tranny in my TT from *cough* Hennessey was built right. It came from Century Transmission in Texas. All I have had to do is change out clutches. After I raced for a summer they needed to be changed. I pulled a 10.9 in the quarter and the tranny took everything I could give it. It is a build tranny in the stock housing. Granted there isn't a stock part in it...:rock:

hilge

Hilgee said:
I know you all won't believe this, but the tranny in my TT from *cough* Hennessey was built right. It came from Century Transmission in Texas. All I have had to do is change out clutches. After I raced for a summer they needed to be changed. I pulled a 10.9 in the quarter and the tranny took everything I could give it. It is a build tranny in the stock housing. Granted there isn't a stock part in it...:rock:

hilge
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back