quad cab

I Got a QC then Got a RC to go WITH It... :D

OH Yea, (Staying on Topic) Around Town about 10-11 mpg, Hwy 14-15. Of Course that depends on your Right Foot... :D

They're not too bad if you're comparing to another pick up...My brother had a 07 HEMI Ra, and averaged 12 in the city and 16 on highway. My QC is for sale! $23K PM if you have more questions

When having fun 8, On the highway 13-14.5 average. I get the best mileage at 55-60. Its very rare that I stay under the speed limit.

Runner and Love hoed the thread bad there for a minute.

My QC (which was not a mistake) got 11.5 before the tune and 13 after the tune with regular driving. If I stick to 60 (hahahahahah) it will get like 16 on the flat....sometimes 18 with the right humidity. Avg is about 12, motorcycle trailer, boat.....don't matter.

Go for it hoes:D:D:D

I think its the best as a daily driver so fun to drive . I hate driving mine not because of gas . But i dont wanna rack up the miles it just sits in the garage all the time

I stopped thinking about the mileage and now i'm just having fun in it now. I have 13,567 on her now.

Use my QC as a daily driver and get 10.2 average.

Only issue is the ride sucks. It is lowered and I wish I had a different kit on it

for you guys with quad cab's, how are they as a daily driver and what kinda mileage r u gettin

As a daily driver they are amazing.....comfortable, quick, handles really well for that size a truck......great to carry 4 people, and most people that ride with you will be in heaven at just how great the truck rides and handles...

MPG:
9 in the city
11 mixed
13 babied on the highway
Keep you foot in the gas and those numbers drop quickly :D

In my RC I got:
12 in the city
15 mixed
18 babied highway

With a short drive to work, my bill was $400 a month in fuel.....oil changes were $150 every 3 months......if money and fuel mileage is an issue, this is not a good daily driver for you.......I got a smoking deal on a 2010 Ram Crew with the Hemi, for the same price as a clean 05 quad cab srt.....I get 20 on the highway, have a HUGE cab, and the 400 horses are pretty quick......it will never compare to an SRT, but it's a good truck I can afford to feed and it's quick when I need it to be....you also need to think about insurance, cost of replacement parts, tires, and so on....

commuting to/from work in traffic i get 10-11. As soon as you starting having any fun that number drops, fast.

I dooped mywife into getting the QC. I knew she wouldn't go for the RC cuz we have kids. So I said if we have to get a truck then I get to have any truck I want. I love my QC. RC talk plenty of trash and believe me I would love to have the 6 spd, but my truck made just as much power as lightly modded RC's. I ran a 13.1 on nitto 420's with only about 45-50% tread on them. RC's do about the same. Get the QC and invest in a line loc and eventually a stall in ur trAnny- also the viper master/slave cylinder combo. That combination will take away alot of the negative complaints about the QC and it's tranny. Oh I get about 9-11 in city, and 13-14 highway. GET A WARRANTY NO MATTER WHICH ONE U GET.

I have a QC and I get 10 mpg when pulling a car and trailer. Although, I do have some big whirly thing under the hood so your results may vary.

Not recomended, I have a QCAB and I get 12 - 15 in the city... but it really depends on how you drive it... they are such fun that its hard to stay of the gas:D

I dooped mywife into getting the QC. I knew she wouldn't go for the RC cuz we have kids. So I said if we have to get a truck then I get to have any truck I want. I love my QC. RC talk plenty of trash and believe me I would love to have the 6 spd, but my truck made just as much power as lightly modded RC's. I ran a 13.1 on nitto 420's with only about 45-50% tread on them. RC's do about the same. Get the QC and invest in a line loc and eventually a stall in ur trAnny- also the viper master/slave cylinder combo. That combination will take away alot of the negative complaints about the QC and it's tranny. Oh I get about 9-11 in city, and 13-14 highway. GET A WARRANTY NO MATTER WHICH ONE U GET.

NO you didn't tell the guy to put a Viper Master /Slave on a QC 10?
You must have all the good stuff down there! :aetsch:

I have a 05 QC and when my wife drives it she can usally get right around 12-13. Now when I drive it like about 6. We use it as our daily driver though and we love it I would like to do more to it but until I can get her something different it will be a daily driver.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back