question about a truck

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a smaller truck or possibly suv. I've been looking at early 2000's Tacoma's but not really set. I have my eye on a 02 Toyota Tacoma SR5 DoubleCab prerunner with TRD package and only 66k miles on it for about 12k.

Does anyone have any experience with these trucks or have any other good recommendations?

I just need a smaller pickup or suv, something with four doors , decent mpg (17mpg city+) and reliable. Looking to pay no more than 12k cash (would prefer alittle less)If you have or know of something similar for sale and isn't to far from me let me know. I need a reliable beater ASAP!

Toyota is great product overall. Not much experience with the Tacoma but my buddy has a new tundra and its great. I also own a Lexus IS300(toyota product) which hasnt give me a single problem and i got 115k on her now

I got a 99 tacoma extended cab trd 4x4 daily driver. Couldnt ask for a better truck.. 185,000 on the clock and the only thing that went out was the power window motor... The early toyotas are supposed to be almost bullet proof.lol. also gets 22mpg:D

great to hear...im also thinking about a toyota 4runner but all the ones that i see even close to my price range have crazy high mileage like 110k+

offer Dan 11.5k for his "beater" and you'll have a smaller truck than you have now, a better color (flame red) and still stay in the SRT 10 world so I can continue to harrass ya, bro........cool?

lmao i aint going nowhere Hank.... I know alot of people say that when they sell there truck then are gone but im serious! this place is cool and if i was to get another SRT truck it would be a RC hands down!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back