question about belanger headers

LMSVPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i am looking at some headers and i was gonna go with bassanis, but they're shorties , but for $500ish more i can long tubes and jet-hot coated headers for my truck, now my question is :
Does any one know if they fit to my B&B Catless mid pipes? :dontknow:

B&B has two options for mid pipes,

FTRU-0447 RAM SRT10 FRONT PIPES TO B&B HEADERS W/O CATS
FTRU-0444 RAM SRT10 FRONT PIPES TO OE MANIFOLDS W/O CATS

and i bought FTRU-0444 cuz i was gonna buy the bassanis shorties , but now since i kinda wanna do long tubes i wanna know if i need to get the 0447 since B&B headers are long tubes:confused:
eventually i will have the B&B cat back too.

thanks in advance:rock:

Belanger and B&B are both located here in N Phx and within a mile of each other. Years ago I was at Belanger and they had a set of B&B headers that clamped up perfectly in their setup jig. Question remains...was Belanger or B&B first? :p

That should answer your question. personally I'd simply stop by my local fabricator and say make this work ;) Would be no problem even for a half skilled welder to 'adjust' your B&B mid pipe to fit either long tube header.

Chuck B said:
Belanger and B&B are both located here in N Phx and within a mile of each other. Years ago I was at Belanger and they had a set of B&B headers that clamped up perfectly in their setup jig. Question remains...was Belanger or B&B first? :p

That should answer your question. personally I'd simply stop by my local fabricator and say make this work ;) Would be no problem even for a half skilled welder to 'adjust' your B&B mid pipe to fit either long tube header.
Kool...thanks!! :)

Must been kinda nice to have those places right next to ur door :)
Well....now to find te better price on this babies lol

so is it better to just get the B&B 3" mid pipe if your going to get there headers and cat back?

Troy's QC SRT said:
so is it better to just get the B&B 3" mid pipe if your going to get there headers and cat back?
better? easier for sure.... that way you can install it yourself if so inclined...

a muffler shop can fit just about anything, but the catless thing gets in the way for alot of shops. :(

well im pretty decently mechanically inclined;) I just know i want to end with an B&B exhaust cause they sound bad ass! i'm jsut waiting to save money and see if i can come across a deal!

moparracing said:
like was said earlier, any competent muffler guy can make the adjustments needed, if they will....... few will touch "catless" mids. :(

punks (kasey) did mine here in BG, but it looks as if he sold the local shop & only operates in his hazeldell shop now.

http://www.punksautomotiveandexhaust.com/

i have kasey in mind, i also have troy here in the 'couve that can help me too. im slowly getting my parts so i can either install all at once or one by one...Well see...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back