question for the watch collectors

redice2

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok guys and gals trying to figure this out i have 2 older gold watches i was going to get rid of just trying to figure out a value of them or if i am just better off selling them off for the gold. wondering if you guys know anything that would help me out here or if even anyone might be interested. :) i took a picture of each the first is..

326963416_photobucket_25760_.jpg

it is a dufonte with 5 diamonds in it. its an older watch not sure exact year though i do know they are older than myself though since my father bought them before he was married (at least thats what he always told me) lol.

the 2nd watch i am having trouble reading the name branding on it, its wrote in a fine script and i just cant read it to save my life the logo on the back is an SV with what looks like a steers head between the betters and horns over the letters.

326963416_photobucket_25762_.jpg

this one my father said was from when he was in navy and was solid gold. but like i said i don't really have any other info.

was hoping some of the watch lovers here might have more info or a value for me to get a rough idea on these 2 watches. like i said looking to get rid of them they both have been sitting in my drawer for probably 10 years and i never wear them (i use my cellphone as my watch) so i couldn't even tell you last time i wore them. thanks for any help you guys can offer :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back