Question on 4 cd Changer

Da1Chief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am planning to put an RB1 Nav Radio into the CE. I also want to install an external CD player so the unit will still play CDs while operating in GPS mode. I know there is a 6 CD Changer that will mount behind the passenger seat that will work with the RB1 with no problems.

There is also a 4 CD Changer that fits into a Sibring and Town & Country that fits into the Dash of these two automobiles that will also work with the RB1. It has a Rounded Face that "Looks" like it would fit into the small storage compartment below the Heater Contorl Head.

My question is: Has anyone tried this and Will it Fit or Not ?

My goal is to make the Radio and CD change out and still Look as Factory Original as possible. My hearing is so far gone that I am doing it for the looks more so than the Audio Quality... :)

Hi Guys, I am planning to put an RB1 Nav Radio into the CE. I also want to install an external CD player so the unit will still play CDs while operating in GPS mode. I know there is a 6 CD Changer that will mount behind the passenger seat that will work with the RB1 with no problems.

There is also a 4 CD Changer that fits into a Sibring and Town & Country that fits into the Dash of these two automobiles that will also work with the RB1. It has a Rounded Face that "Looks" like it would fit into the small storage compartment below the Heater Contorl Head.

My question is: Has anyone tried this and Will it Fit or Not ?

My goal is to make the Radio and CD change out and still Look as Factory Original as possible. My hearing is so far gone that I am doing it for the looks more so than the Audio Quality... :)

This is the type CD Changer I am talking about...

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Thats what i did , i got the rb1 with factory sat and the 4 disc.. its all in the truck working i just havent mounted the cd player yet.. the opening looks the same but its not i have been making a trim panel and test fitting it... if your just going to run the rb1 and cd its a simple plug and play but if you have sat its alittle more complicated.....I think it looks better keeping it factory looking maybe if a double din fit in there perfect i would of done that but i hate flip up navi screens

Thanks for the info but if it isn't a perfect fit then I'm not going to do it.. :)

Guess I will just stick with the 6 CD player on the passenger side... :) :) :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back