question to all members on painted smooth mirrors and door handles

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:Dhey all i bought few sets mirrors for 2005 qc srt10 i have plans to sand them down smooth and paint them to match our trucks professionally
so anybody interested let me know im looking for 200 a set and ur stocks in return so i have another set to paint or 275 and u keep ur stocks
just doing a few so i can make lil cash for hospital bills and if i get alot business im willing to give some money to vtcoa
also im thinking of doing the door handles also smooth and paint not sure on price on those

im wondering what u guys think on my idea all opinion matters so thanks guys

Im having my door handles, tailgate handle, mirrors, and antenna all paintmatched to my truck next week, the shop is also tinting my tail lights and 3rd brake light (clear with a few drops of black). He is a good buddy that restores cars for a living. I cant wait, the trucks gonna look so much cleaner...

:Dhey all i bought few sets mirrors for 2005 qc srt10 i have plans to sand them down smooth and paint them to match our trucks professionally
so anybody interested let me know im looking for 200 a set and ur stocks in return so i have another set to paint or 275 and u keep ur stocks
just doing a few so i can make lil cash for hospital bills and if i get alot business im willing to give some money to vtcoa
also im thinking of doing the door handles also smooth and paint not sure on price on those

im wondering what u guys think on my idea all opinion matters so thanks guys

Just did this to my truck and also shaved the antenna, looks awesome!

Here's a picture of a color matched mineral gray just in case anybody is wondering what it looks like.
0838B8E1-204F-4478-A712-739E65113CF6-6240-0000021F77D994EA.jpg

Color matched PX8 mirrors, cowl, shaved antenna, shaved tailgate, badge delete, retrax bed cover... only dislike is the recon third brake light, looks more silver than black out. going to smoke the stocker and put the OEM back on.

Attachments

• KDR SRT10 (21).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (21).JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 310
  • KDR SRT10 (6).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (6).JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 187
  • KDR SRT10 (23).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (23).JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 219
  • KDR SRT10 (24).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (24).JPG