Question...TOTM

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So.........

Has the TOTM been dropped due to lack of participation or is it that the list is too long to pick just five?

:dontknow:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
So.........

Has the TOTM been dropped due to lack of participation or is it that the list is too long to pick just five?

:dontknow:
Hmmmm, I think Patrick ate to much. Wait, maybe it is just that he has a life??:dontknow: Unlike some of us old bored Ho's :D :star:

I love Loosey :rock:

Wifey said:
Hmmmm, I think Patrick ate to much. Wait, maybe it is just that he has a life??:dontknow: Unlike some of us old bored Ho's :D :star:

Your probably right.

I think the problem is the winners keep getting uglier .... not the truck but the owners. I wouldn't think it's being dropped. Steve Austin is even suppling a nice gift starting in Dec......to bad they didn't celebrate Nov. in Canada

WAZZSUP said:
I think the problem is the winners keep getting uglier .... not the truck but the owners. I wouldn't think it's being dropped. Steve Austin is even suppling a nice gift starting in Dec......to bad they didn't celebrate Nov. in Canada

Geeeeezzzzzzz..........

Guess I'm out. I'm as ugly as they come :D

or Patrick has sent emails to the 5 contenders requesting photos with the owner in them and nobody has responded yet :dontknow: :eek: :D

Smile Patrick

Life is good

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back