QUICK CHANGE DIFF' COVER

Michael from the U.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some guys have been putting stainless cap heads in their diff covers,but how about taking it one stage further and swapping for a quick change one?

Anyone know what the fug i'm talking about or/and where to get one:dontknow: I think it wud look real trick:D

not sure about the quick change, but any 60 series cover should work, I know withthe axles I sell I suggest the one with main bearing cap support:)

cover

The Dana 60 in my Roadrunner has a T/A cover with the cap supports that looks pretty cool but don't know if its the same.
077.jpg

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
not sure about the quick change, but any :dontknow: 60 Series:dontknow: cover should work, I know withthe axles I sell I suggest the one with main bearing cap support:)

thought that was a big truck engine:dontknow: :marchmellow: :dontknow: :marchmellow: :dontknow: :marchmellow:

ZCx said:
thought that was a big truck engine:dontknow: :marchmellow: :dontknow: :marchmellow: :dontknow: :marchmellow:
I aint talkin cummins or detroit...........cat rules by the way:rock: :p

EVLDSCO said:
The Dana 60 in my Roadrunner has a T/A cover with the cap supports that looks pretty cool but don't know if its the same.
077.jpg
:congrats: :congrats: Let's see the rest of her.....

Quick

CAT..........come on Stinker:p I run a ISX565 that pulls like a freight train 650+ HP ( I know your CAT hada programmer too:D )

Cat, Cummins, Detroit in that order:rock::rock::rock::rock:

love to make them "old" cats purrrrrrrrr:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

ya want some stump pullin power, give me a 425 1693 dammmmmmm:congrats:

might have to go N14, E-Model on the electric engines though Stinker:D

EVLDSCO said:

All the Dana 60, super 60 & 70 covers will fit the same.

like this? This is for a gm app, not sure where to get one for the dana 60.

seems kinda useless to me, and may interfere with spare? But, bling it is... :):dontknow:

Michael from the U.K. said:
That looks nice,but i meant the Halibrand lookalikey,more for bling i suppose:dontknow:

Attachments

• 92547007_L.jpg
    92547007_L.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 317
HaroldD said:

seems kinda useless to me, and may interfere with spare? But, bling it is... :):dontknow:

thats nice.:rock: :rock:

best of both rears:congrats: :congrats:

Last edited:
HaroldD said:

Yeah thats the one,purdy aint it ,or am i thirty(fifty) years outa date as usual:D

Michael from the U.K. said:
Yeah thats the one,purdy aint it ,or am i thirty(fifty) years outa date as usual:D

a quick change is never out of style:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Cover

How about this?

Attachments

• BOB #2.jpg
    BOB #2.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 155
  • BOB #3.jpg
    BOB #3.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 253
  • BOB #4.jpg
    BOB #4.jpg