Quick Question

bigredv10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did a search but didn't find anything...is there anyway to get rid of the stupid "ding" when the door is open and the key is in??:dontknow: Thx guys

quick answer.......................................ding:D

give mopar connection a hollar, I think there is module there that can be taken out, not sure, but we used to on the older gms, havent never tried it on our trucks:confused:

I know there is a way to disable the seat belt ding but the door I don't think there is. All I do if I'm working in the garage with the doors open and the key on for the radio is lock the door latches then when done hit the handle and with a screwdriver open them back up. That is if this is the reason why you want it disabled

hmmm...maybe the doom light door open switch can be bypassed but the you would have to manually turn the lights on when needed but no big deal there...anyone know how many wires are on this switch?

Ramchargerguy said:
I know there is a way to disable the seat belt ding but the door I don't think there is. All I do if I'm working in the garage with the doors open and the key on for the radio is lock the door latches then when done hit the handle and with a screwdriver open them back up. That is if this is the reason why you want it disabled

That's good thinking.

yes ramcharger thanks I'll try that...when im washing the truck I have the doors open and would like to crank the radio up will doing so

Ramchargerguy said:
I was thinking more of using a 12 pound sledge hammer:confused:

yours seems more reasonable:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I was thinking more of using a 12 pound sledge hammer:confused:

yours seems more reasonable:D

Nice:)

bigredv10 said:
not everyone gets a price break like you stink :)
hey, you go smack the underside of your dash with a sledge and take video and I'll give you a price break:D

but send moparconnection or john (dragon) a pm, if anyone would know they def would:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back