Quick question...

SickBlackSnake

Reaction score
So I installed some CCFL Halo headlights today, got rid of the black stock ones. Had these same headlights on my old 03 hemi with no problem. Anyways, I installed the driver side and it went right in with no problems.

Then I go to install the passenger side and once I crimp with halo wires into the turn signal with a quick connect I can't get my turn signal light to work at all unless I turn the blinker on. When I fully turn the lights on it won't light up, but the driver side will. Neither the halo lights nor the LED lights will come on. So now I have my turn signal only coming on when I use the blinker and no other time then that. I wired it exactly the same as the driver side, which works perfectly.

Any clues as to why the turn signal bulb wouldn't be fully working? I've checked all the fuses and all the wires. It was working fine two days ago. B/c I think that the turn signal not working fully is not allowing my halo's and LED to get power :dontknow:

Is it possible when you crimped the quick connect it might have cut to much into the wire?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back