Quick ?

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is THE highest mileage 10 that you know of? Doesn't have to be a member. I met a guy with a red rc that had 140k and said he never had an issue. No mods though. Just wondering as I am coming up on 90k. I think as long as I keep my mods simple and don't drive like a complete ass I may get some truly high mileage. Also what's the highest mileage viper?

is there such a thing as a high mileage Viper???:dontknow::dontknow:

thats one thing i have noticed bout our beasts. we have proven how good of an engine the the Viper engine is:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

I meet that doctor and his kid out one day. Nice guy. He talked about his wife's Panamera, and getting ready to go maserati shopping. Had only good things to say about JTSVP. He said he was a member on here already.

I think with what most of us consider "mild" mods, these things are capable of at least 250k before major rebuild in order. Proper maintenance is key to longevity. Of course the inevitable stupid attack bound to happen from time to time & that's ok too. Enjoy & drive in moderation & it will last a very long time.. Mine is a driver, not a racer, not afraid to throw a bag in back & drive 1k & then back, except in snow. Wideass tires & empty p/u bed not really fun on snow...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back