R.I.P. Sirbuckingham

GILMO'S10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was a sad day.I had to put my boy down.He was going on 15 and just could not move around anymore.WE had alot of great memories with buck.(Yellow Lab).He could not get up to piss so he was just laying in it.Not anyway to live.Doctor had giving me some arthritis med first part of the year.Helped for awhile but really after a month it wasn't do much at all and it was alot of money.Could have gone in and done a bunch of test,but Doc felt it was time.I have some property so I brought him home with me and buried him in the back yard.One of the toughest days of my life.RIP buddy.I love ya
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

xmas & trwrill 028.jpg

You will be reunited in the future...I have to believe that if there is a God, being reunited with our beloved pets is the plan.

Sorry for your loss.

Roy

Bummer, tough for sure, sorry about the loss. Awesome you had 15 years together.:rock:

The worst part of owning a pet is that you know one day you will have to let them go!! I feel your pain as I have been there in the recent past and facing it again soon.Knowing that he led a full and happy life hopefully will help ease your pain.

Did the same thing you did 3 times, and no you don't get used to it, it sucks bad each time, my heart goes out, remember the good times.

Very sorry to hear of your lose of your beloved family member. May God comfort you and your family in this very sad time.

Cowboy-Up said:
Very sorry to hear of your lose of your beloved family member. May God comfort you and your family in this very sad time.

Amen to that......

And as Roy said, he's there awaiting your arrival. What a joyful reunion that will be.

Thanks for the memories, Buck... Have fun up there..... See ya' when we get home.

D

our thoughts and prayers for you and Buck. I'm sure he'll be wating at the gate for you.

Sorry about your loss. I have a Yorkshire Terrier that just turned 14. I know the day is coming but hate to think about it. Too many memories. It's incredible how they become such an important part of our lives.

blackviper said:
Sorry about your loss. I have a Yorkshire Terrier that just turned 14. I know the day is coming but hate to think about it. Too many memories. It's incredible how they become such an important part of our lives.

Yeah it's true george.Very big part of our lifes.Going to miss the ol man.Cant remember the last time I didn't have a dog to care for.Going to wait awhile though.Buck is going to be hard to replace.Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers!!:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back