Raced a Phantom

trubuilt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on my way home the other night. Pulled up to the last light to my house on the highway at about 12AM and up pulls a white Rolls Royce Phantom.
I was a little surprised to see a car of that value on the roads in Calgary so early in the year. :confused:
So the light goes green and I waited to see if they were going to do anything and sure enough the guy/girl :dontknow: pins it. :burnout:
So I do the same I won pretty easy but those thing are kind of quick they sound pretty nice too..:burnout:
I guess you should get something good for 300K:dontknow:

I dunno dudes, if I got whooped in a car after spending 300k buying it I would probably go sit alone in a dark closet somewhere and shoot myself. That is a damn good kill though.

I looked it up it says on some web page 0-60 in 5.7 sec and it has a V12 and weighs 5500lbs

I think it might have been the one that they rent for the day I have seen a few adds on TV for a white phantom for rent :dontknow:

trubuilt said:
I guess you should get something good for 300K:dontknow:
Yeah, he got Waxed!:aetsch:

anyone that has the $$ to buy a phantom could prolly care less if they won or lost.... chances are they've got other much faster toys to play with :D .... good kill tho

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back