Raced and 04 terminator

blake_23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leaving work tonight me and my buddy decided we need to race. So we raced down the highway in his 04 cobra that's just hitting around 450 to the wheels and my 05 qc with a whipple with a stock pulley and running a high oct tune and was dynoed at 590 to the wheels. Well we raced from a 30mph roll and on the third horn he caught hard and jumped infront by about 3-4 car lengths and then after that it was dead even till about 120 then we stopped. Soooo in all im happy I guess ha it woulda been nice to beat him but Owell just means I gotta spend more money haha

I Havnt taken it yet the closest 1/4 mile strip is about 2 hours away so I'm waiting for a nice weekend to go but as soon as I do I'll show some time slips

03-04 Cobras are sweet cars... few years back I had a vortech supercharged 02 GT and it put down 400rwhp. it was a ton of fun to drive. unfortunately I had to sell due to the financial situation I was in at the time. it was a second vehicle anyhow. I am happy owner of a viper powered Dodge Ram RC though lol. it may not be nearly as fast but it has tons of cool factor and they are few and far between unlike mustangs. I've owned several mustangs over the years.. a few reg cab V8 Dakotas in there as well.

I like your comment that tony's venom series wires, belanger longtube headers no cats Mayflower muffler, b&m shifter, 69lb injectors, twin pump fuel system, ati super damper, Caracalla, x metal lowering kit, m&h slicks, tuned with act

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back