racing stripes

Try carbon fiber or flat black. Its easy to ruin a black car/truck with the wrong stripes. I think subtle is better on black. Its not like the CE & VCA trucks where the contrast looks better than a single color.

Carbon fiber sounds like a good idea.

I swing by my local vinyl shop every now and then to see their new stuff, plus I know the guys anyway. Last time I was there they had this new super high quality carbon fiber vinyl. The shit looked like it was 1/4 inch thick and if you wrapped something with it, you honestly wouldn't know it was vinyl. But its not cheap. If you do decide on that, may I suggest that you seek out the best, and play with some different colors. Theres more than just black. There all shades of black/grey/smoke so dont just settle on the first thing you see.

PhoenixPoolGuy has blue on his black & it really looks good. He is thinking about putting blue stitching on his upholstery, which would really set it off.

Racing stripes on a black truck???...oh boy your asking for negative feedback in here!. Actually I put komatsu grey racing stripes on the silver bullet which I feel looks really sharp. As for black???.hmmmmm..blue or red or even a light silver/grey.

Not sure if planned on having them painted on or a full decal set. This is where I got my decal set..large color selection with custom colors too.

VinylDecals.com | Racing Stripe Vinyl Decals and Graphics Kits

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back