RACING THE CLOCK.....

fast fred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm goin agin this year to race the clock at the VIRGINIA CITY HILLCLIMB with my ferrari.....its fun....this vidio is taken from one of my very good friends, he has a 2007 FERRARI F430 and he has a 2006 lamborghini gallardo...eneyway i like to share this ride up the hill... it is him driving both, F430 on sat. and the lambo on sun.he is trying to see witch one can make better times..WATCH its fun.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvs2V4BBqI0

Most definitely looks like fun !!!!:rock: :rock:

Silverback said:
That was a rush just watching it.:)
yea my friend doing the video did hes fastest time 3:57 and my fastest time was 3:53:burnout: ....so thats just about how it looks to me when i'm driving up the hilll.....its FUN,gets the old blood pumpen.....hes putting the video in my ferrari this weekend so i'm going to have a video to show the grand kids.:rock:

WHEN is it?

We gottah meet up when you guys come into town. My bro has a a Viper and would love to get him into this if possible?

Puttin in the dial shocks on the truck as we speak. And I have the new tires on also. Good to go.

Just curious if available for the truck also?

Kevin

SHU-DOG said:
WHEN is it?

We gottah meet up when you guys come into town. My bro has a a Viper and would love to get him into this if possible?

Puttin in the dial shocks on the truck as we speak. And I have the new tires on also. Good to go.

Just curious if available for the truck also?

Kevin
the hillclimb is about 30mins south of reno,navada off hwy395..it is a F A C event and you have to get your car ...pre-race inspection...helment snell sa-95 or better...monunted fire ext. they do race inspection on the site for $50.00 bucks but that only can be done on this friday @ 5pm.....yes they have lots of rules.....thay have free inspections 1 week prior to the race ...if you need moore i sent you a P M with my phone#........

newmexicoviper said:
Looks like fun do they let bikes enter?
i think they have another club(bike) that does the same thing,but i have never seen bikes at this event with this club.....

mauiSRT/10 said:
Awesome............would love to do that run in my truck!

patrick
yea you can...they do run all types of cars & i did see some trucks last year running up the hill.....but you have to join the club F C A.....its a club event...and theres a lot of other clubs that ues the hill, so you don't have to join this club..........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back