Radiator Decal

06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some info from you guys that have the radiator decal. What kind of paint did you use to spray the decal onto the radiator? Have the decal now am ready for the next step. Anything else I need to know, so I won't screw this thing up? Thanks.

I took a pic from the forum here. then enlarged it to 2-8 1/2"x11 paper. cutout the parts i didn't want . taped the sheets to the rad and spraybombed the rad through the stensile i made. it is still there. Next time i would make a screen to cover the front of the rad and apply the stensile to it . Easier to upkeep

My opinion

Plenty of blankets to keep the over-spray off..! Also...paint the black first...I didnt......my mistake...! I used Krylon Indoor/Outdoor

Attachments

• DSC00098.jpg
    DSC00098.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 81
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I figure I have just one shot at this & want to make sure I use the right kind of paint & prep.

Come to think of it, I never saw JR's finished job & he sold his 10 soon after. He did tell me that it adds 15 to 20 HP. After I have it done I will have to have it dyno to see the true HP increase. Pics & Dyno sheet to follow.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back