Radio Harness CHTO-02

Silver8732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY I NEED HELP! I HAVE 05 QC, OF COURSE YOU KNOW IT HAS THE INFNITI SYSTEM IN IT AND I BOUGHT THE THE AXXESS CHTO-02 WIRE HARNESS AND I HOOKED IT UP BUT I HAVE NO SOUND PLAYING. I HOOKED SPEAKERS STRAIGHT TO THE RADIO AND IT PLAYED SOUND, SO THE RADIO IS NOT A ISSUE. I HAVE A SINGLE DIN DUAL CD PLAYER WITH BLUETOOTH. DID ANYONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM OR KNOW WHAT IM DOING WRONG??

You need to power the infinity amp I can't remember what wire it is but it goes to one of the remote wires if I remember right

I did the same thing I have an aftermarket double DIN and used the AXXESS adapter. Ran into the same problem with the speakers not working. I had to hook it up to my computer and flash the firmware on the AXXESS.

If you figure out a way to get the steering wheel controls to work with the aftermarket radio let me know. Still trying to figure that one out...

My stereo came with a remote but I never use it, I asked about the steering wheel controls they said they couldn't find an adapter for it

the metra ASWC-1 works for the steering wheel controls. I use it with a pioneer double din.

the metra CHTO-02 for keeping the factory amps in place and its conveniently already wired with the plug for the ASWC-1. Works great..

I bypassed my infinity amp and added a 5 channel on the 10, w/3 10" subs

so i have to hook it up to computer in order to get it to work??

CHTO-02 you have to run the Bl/W wire to the Red key power wire , that will turn the amps on. And that will leave you two other blue and white leads. I tied them together and turn key off radio stayed on. pull them a part and it worked, ordered the kit for the steering wheel controls but not here yet. Did mine today. I hope this helps and I Have been looking at so many color codes & wires, I might be off a little......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back