radio

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#1- anyone know were i can download a user manuel for a rb4 nav radio .

#2 what replacment radios will fit and rock out in a 2005 with a rb4nav hole ,,i dont care to much for the stock

but i want it to fit like a glove in the origanal hole :bebored:

Ironhead,

May I piggyback on your thread, second in line? I can make my own thread if you'd like.

I'm looking for an RB1 w/gps antenna and disk to replace my RBQ.

Jim

Ironhead said:
#1- anyone know were i can download a user manuel for a rb4 nav radio .

#2 what replacment radios will fit and rock out in a 2005 with a rb4nav hole ,,i dont care to much for the stock

but i want it to fit like a glove in the origanal hole :bebored:

All the info you need is located on the link to our page that was listed above, if there is something else you need and can't find it PM I'll try and ask someone in the OEM group for you. As for replacements, its gonna need a trim kit as Dodge likes to use din+1/2 or a Din and a half size radio. Aftermarket hu are either single din or double din, very very hard to locate a din+1/2, Pioneer made one a while back but it wasn't very good. I did an Alpine flip out DVD screen in mine, trim kit fits well, it has a small worthless pocket below the hu to take up the space, I managed to fit my SR7 display in there. Other option is to have a really good installer fabricate you a trim plate where the aftermarket HU is centered in the extra space so you woulnd't have that pocket, just a little extra plastic all the way around.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back