Ram Challenge Taken

ZCx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
went to the Ram Challenge today.
it was fun & learned a few things.
not to shabby on the '09's. to me a very soft ride. coil springs at all 4 corners ya know.
good lookin in all the colors they had there.
the only thing i got negitive to say is that Rams head badge on the tail gate is terrible lookin. way too big
saw my first Challenger. dam nice. Hemi Orange. sits well.
Viper was sweet also. what an ass end full of tires:burnout:
spent about an hour with the Challenge. took Red, made her shiney, & parked her so she could pose well. spent about another hour showin her off & shootin the shit about her:rock: :rock: :rock:
Awesome Trucks these Dodge Ram SRT-10's:congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock:

Last edited:
I was not to impressed by it, seemed sluggish off the line. They had a 5.7 Tundra there and that felt much stronger off the line. Driving around in a parking lot is not exactly a road test but that was the impression I got. Overall I like the truck, just talking about power here.

SlvrSnake said:
I was not to impressed by it, seemed sluggish off the line. They had a 5.7 Tundra there and that felt much stronger off the line. Driving around in a parking lot is not exactly a road test but that was the impression I got. Overall I like the truck, just talking about power here.

So I guess you didn't try improving your Drifting skills ?? :dontknow:

The weight of the ram is what has always killed it... Hope the new power makes up for it... but from the description it does not sound like it did.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back