Ram look?

razorbackfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if it was a SRT at first. That would be a real sleeper if the cladding and rear bumper was changed. Course why would you spend a ton of money to make it look like a regular truck? :dontknow:

Linky

Isn't that Mutt's old truck? He sold some parts before it left him. Pretty sure that is Mutt's old ride....

That's MUTT's old truck!!! I think before he let it go, he traded front ends with a hemi-guy.

EMT/SRT said:
Isn't that Mutt's old truck? He sold some parts before it left him. Pretty sure that is Mutt's old ride....
May be, Mutt had those racing seats. The Dealer is about 15 miles from one of the largest auto recyclers in the country, bet it has a salvage title.

Could actually pass as a sleeper! The sides really don't give it away. Gotta change out the rear bumper and just dump the exhaust. That way everyone will think you dropped a viper engine in a regular Ram.

I'll tell you why........... It was crashed....... front end damage and the body shop that fixed it orderd oem parts for a regular ram1500, to save money so it wouldn't have to go through the insurance company and get a salvage title. So it appears to be unharmed but its junk.

dead end cruiser said:
I'll tell you why........... It was crashed....... front end damage and the body shop that fixed it orderd oem parts for a regular ram1500, to save money so it wouldn't have to go through the insurance company and get a salvage title. So it appears to be unharmed but its junk.
This was my initial thought also:dontknow: :dontknow:

dead end cruiser said:

You're incorrect. It's not "junk". It's UGLY, but NOT junk. It's a member's old truck (MUTT). He got in a bind, and had to let it go back, but before the bank came and got it, he made a few bucks by swapping front ends with a hemi owner.

It WAS a super nice truck. Amtrucker22 got his wrinkle-black intake and valve covers. I have his radiator cover and passenger side battery box. A few others have some of his old goodies.

i have always though the side skirts yall ware looked like shit, and if you think thats a hemi you desirve to get your ass spanked thats why i listen to exhaust when i pull up on any truck or they pull up on me and i look for body panells they give alot a way

Roz-SRT said:
You're incorrect. It's not "junk". It's UGLY, but NOT junk. It's a member's old truck (MUTT). He got in a bind, and had to let it go back, but before the bank came and got it, he made a few bucks by swapping front ends with a hemi owner.

It WAS a super nice truck. Amtrucker22 got his wrinkle-black intake and valve covers. I have his radiator cover and passenger side battery box. A few others have some of his old goodies.

I appoligize and take back what I said. I can't judge with out seeing it in person. But this would be my first guess after working in a body shop for the last 11 years.:banghead:

dead end cruiser said:
I appoligize and take back what I said. I can't judge with out seeing it in person. But this would be my first guess after working in a body shop for the last 11 years.:banghead:
take no offense bud:eek: roz is like a mother hen, he protects us all at times:rock: :rock:

but there may be more instances like this in the future if the economy dont get better:eek:

besides, you def didnt know, as Mutt hasnt been an active member in many many months:)

Stinker said:
take no offense bud:eek: roz is like a mother hen, he protects us all at times:rock: :rock:

but there may be more instances like this in the future if the economy dont get better:eek:

besides, you def didnt know, as Mutt hasnt been an active member in many many months:)

Thanks stinker, I don't want to trash any one else's ride on here. Just looking out for my fellow brethrens. Don't wanna here about some one getting stuck with a lemon.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back