Ram SRT-10 ACR?

I have not laughed so hard in a long time, thanx!

Fahrenheit said:
This is the BEST drawing EVAR!!!

08_dodge_challenger_srt8_1.jpg

vman, pm eddie102870 we have modified a front air dam for him, he may be albe to get you some pics you might be interestdd in

ZCx said:
but the friggin ultimate Ram SRT-10............

Now that right there is friggin badd azz !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

no sir, we jsut took a oem front clip and added scoops or vents on the sides, turned out pretty well, any body shop can doit, if I talk with eddie in themorn I will see if he would post up some pics

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
no sir, we jsut took a oem front clip and added scoops or vents on the sides, turned out pretty well, any body shop can doit, if I talk with eddie in themorn I will see if he would post up some pics

I thought "StinkWorks" projects were classified.... :eek: :D :D :D

BriteCrawler said:
Dodge_RAM_HFS_Edition_by_dangeruss.jpg

This popped up a few years ago. That roughly what you're after?

beat ya to it:aetsch: :aetsch: :rock: :rock: :D

that renderin of the Viper Truck makes me really happy in my pants:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

its the "HFS" model of our trucks:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

BriteCrawler said:
That's what I get for not reading the whole thread :):)

can never have too many of them:rock: :rock: :rock:

hell i got poster & t-shirts of it:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

BriteCrawler said:
This popped up a few years ago. That roughly what you're after?

Maybe not that extreme, but yeah. An ACR, with some aerodynamic/downforce enhancements, but a truck.

On a related note, any of you ever price the OEM ACR doodads? $4000 for canards, $10000 for the wing, $9000 for the splitter (through Roe):ahhhhh:

$350, $1800, and $900, respectively, for the knock-offs.

Vman455 said:
Maybe not that extreme, but yeah. An ACR, with some aerodynamic/downforce enhancements, but a truck.

On a related note, any of you ever price the OEM ACR doodads? $4000 for canards, $10000 for the wing, $9000 for the splitter (through Roe):ahhhhh:

$350, $1800, and $900, respectively, for the knock-offs.

http://www.aprperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=34&Itemid=44

CF canards $325

http://www.aprperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=230&Itemid=49

viperpwred said:

OK, I've been poking around APR's site now. They do offer a universal canard set (upper and lower); I printed out their template, made a cardboard mockup and tried it, and it looks like it may work on the truck. $185 list, found the set for $145 on another site. They also post all the CFD data for their wings on their website, and it looks like the most efficient wing (more downforce and less drag than the GTC-500) is the GTC-300 (13" high, 67" wide). At 12 degrees, 200 lbs at 80mph, 320 lbs at 100mph, 460 lbs at 120mph.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back