RAM SRT-10 VS LIGHTNING VIDEO

90mph with a kid in the truck.....yeah Street racing is a great idea.....then just to add a bit of genius to it...video the crime and post it on the World wide web.....

Brilliant.........

Nowwhat said:
90mph with a kid in the truck.....yeah Street racing is a great idea.....then just to add a bit of genius to it...video the crime and post it on the World wide web.....

Brilliant.........
well i have been 140mph with the wife and daughter in the truck on the interstate,my daughter calls it the roller coaster. by the way good kill.:rock:

I guess that makes two of us Brat !!Just know when to say when !!!:dontknow:

brat said:
well i have been 140mph with the wife and daughter in the truck on the interstate,my daughter calls it the roller coaster. by the way good kill.:rock:

Well there goes the Father of the Year award....

Nowwhat said:

Brilliant.........

Ok Einstein...were you there??? I was doing 'bout 80 when I shut it down......had_to_have_it was driving and specifically asked the camera guy to "ZOOM: cause he was not going to stay with us....he shut down at 65......NOW WHAT????

On a side note: Steve....got him by about seven truck lengths to 80mph.......

Last edited:
Nowwhat said:

Brilliant.........

maybe you need to listen i told my son i wasnt going to race with him in the truck. dude dont go there with my kid i take care of him and make sure he isnt in harms way. now shut your pie hole.

Nowwhat said:
Well there goes the Father of the Year award....
just goes to show you,some people will believe anything you tell them. if you think i would put my child in that kind of situation,then you are a little gullable.by the way i have a bridge in brooklyn for sale.

brat said:
just goes to show you,some people will believe anything you tell them. if you think i would put my child in that kind of situation,then you are a little gullable.by the way i have a bridge in brooklyn for sale.

How much?......:p

had_to_have_it said:
maybe you need to listen i told my son i wasnt going to race with him in the truck. dude dont go there with my kid i take care of him and make sure he isnt in harms way. now shut your pie hole.

Well let's see on the video you say "I just did 90 mph"....before the radar went nutty.....?

slow91 said:
Ok Einstein...were you there??? I was doing 'bout 80 when I shut it down......had_to_have_it was driving and specifically asked the camera guy to "ZOOM: cause he was not going to stay with us....he shut down at 65......NOW WHAT????

On a side note: Steve....got him by about seven truck lengths to 80mph.......

So the video was a lie....got it.....you are just full of shit I will remember that from now on.....

We have a great group of people here and this street racing macho, look at me I am a big man bullshit, is a poor reflection on all of us. It is stupid, dangerous and proves nothing. Ohhh...ahhh you beat some stock POS driving down the street....

To make it worse you get a kid involved.....then you want to make excuses....

Eventually shit will happen and then what are you going to say....

Just take it to the track......

Last edited:
brat said:

Nah, it's not that he's gullable, he just has an overdeveloped sense of righteousness. Not sure which is worse, though.:D

nice lightning kill,,,im glad the video ended like that,,,it could have ended very bad.

when driving on city streets ANYTHING can happen,,,,when racing on them its just a matter of when

if you only went 65 mph then cool,,,,,but it did seem like you went 90mph:dontknow:

no reason to flame someone for stickin up for your kid

lightninquick said:
nice lightning kill,,,im glad the video ended like that,,,it could have ended very bad.

when driving on city streets ANYTHING can happen,,,,when racing on them its just a matter of when

if you only went 65 mph then cool,,,,,but it did seem like you went 90mph:dontknow:

no reason to flame someone for stickin up for your kid

no, its this left coast liberal bullshit. and to be correct i really didnt know how fast i was going i did look at the speedometer i was guessing, you need to see how far behind i was. the guy was using the zoom and you can see how slow im going and how far behind i am. i did take off quick but i stayed back.i have never raced with the boy in the truck. i will never race with the boy in the truck. i dont need anyone to take up for my son i am all he needs. you can hear him in the video begging me to race and you can hear me tell him know. nowwhat, stop using selective hearing. by the way he shut it down in 3rd gear.

Last edited:
So the video was a lie....got it.....you are just full of shit I will remember that from now on.....

Blah, blah, blah........you think just cause you have over 2,000 posts in four months always makes you right????......:confused:

We have a great group of people here and this street racing macho, look at me I am a big man bullshit, is a poor reflection on all of us.

Save that for the left wing liberals dude.....:boring: ...Street racing has been happening since before you were a thought in someone's mind. I attend sanctioned drag racing events and many "street meets" if you really want to know what's going on in the world, step away from the "KEYBORED", go outside, make a night meet or two and talk to some of the older gentlemen...you know the veterans of street raciing...and just ask how many times they have had to battle their "friends" out on the streets....:dontknow:

Eventually shit will happen and then what are you going to say....

I'll say that I've been doing this for a long time and have had loads of fun with my hard earned cash and I'll be damned if someone I don't know is going to delegate what I do. Get off your high-horse and let people have thier fun and stop trying to be the SRT-10 mafia ring leader.

Just take it to the track.....

Yea, that's why "every" owner of a performance sports car or truck bought theirs...to get more track time......:thumpdown:

Would everyone please sit back, take 3 deep breaths, and relax a little. We are all good people here, but lately we are argueing too much. OK I am climbing down off my soap box now.

Bill.

Begood said:
Would everyone please sit back, take 3 deep breaths, and relax a little. We are all good people here, but lately we are argueing too much. OK I am climbing down off my soap box now.

Bill.

What up Bill...got it...will let him sink himself...he is doing a great job....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back