Ram SRT Hood- Black- For Sale

tommyg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OEM steel hood from a 2005 quad cab SRT-10. I'm told they're worth about $500 in decent condition, so I'll start there with an asking price. I swapped mine for a Venom 2 hood.
Its located in Miami, FL, but I'm traveling up I-95 this coming weekend (June 4-5-6) to the Washington, DC area and can bring it if someone can meet me along my route.
It's black with some light scratches which may buff out, and a couple very minor dents, but, I have to say it probably should be repainted. Also, the inside flanges/tabs that hold the plastic scoop/grille in have a couple cracks, etc, but they can easily be repaired with a couple dabs of epoxy. It comes with the inner "Viper" liner and the "Viper Powered" callout emblems, though I can take those off if you dont want them. If necessary I can ship it....I still have the box the venom hood came in, but it will probably cost you about $175 UPS.
Make an offer.
Thanks.
RamSRTHood011.jpg

RamSRTHood010.jpg

RamSRTHood009.jpg

RamSRTHood005.jpg

RamSRTHood004.jpg

Last edited:
dude do you want me to post this in the hemi forums? this would be sold in no frickin time!

i posted it with a link to the hemi forum!! I'm sure this will sell fast bro ;)

I thought I noticed the hood on there, when I drove by your house. :rock:

Thanks, I dont know much about the forums. I did post it on dodgetalk. Seems like a big board. The offers are in the $250-$350 range, even though I've offered to meet anywhere between here and Washington DC along I-95 this weekend. I'm taking a road trip to bring home another car this weekend.
Hopefully somebody will want it for more than $350.
Thanks guys.

Shipping on these hoods is extremely expensive..at least $200.00 not including packaging!

u can buy a brand new one for $600 with no damage and paint it cheaper. doesnt seem to be a motivated seller

I think its sold. Im shipping it via greyhound to the buyer.
Motivated buyer and seller on this one.
In fact, everybody's always complaining "how come whenever I need XXX the seller is across the country"? Well I offered to deliver it almost anywhere on the east coast this weekend but no takers?? Its being shipped to the left coast.
Oh well, some business for greyhound.

Sincere thanks for the advice and suggestions though.

EDIT: and I just realized my pm notifications were going into my junk box. Sorry again if it meant I didnt get back to you.

Last edited:
tommyg said:
I think its sold. Im shipping it via greyhound to the buyer.
Motivated buyer and seller on this one.
In fact, everybody's always complaining "how come whenever I need XXX the seller is across the country"? Well I offered to deliver it almost anywhere on the east coast this weekend but no takers?? Its being shipped to the left coast.
Oh well, some business for greyhound.

Sincere thanks for the advice and suggestions though.

EDIT: and I just realized my pm notifications were going into my junk box. Sorry again if it meant I didnt get back to you.

How much did it end up costing to pack, ship this? I will be selling mine shortly so I just wanna get an idea. Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back