Ram srt10 hats for sale

Brat said:
If anybody wants one I will let go of eight of them,and not to rain on your parade my cost was a lot lot lower.sorry.

Still would love to see this super price so those who havent gotten one can get one... Why have you not posted?

Still would love to see this super price so those who havent gotten one can get one... Why have you not posted?

Well the people that have pmd me there hats are on the way,I have two that will be sent out friday then thats it,and I dont post much anymore,dont really have much to say theses days.

Brat said:
Well the people that have pmd me there hats are on the way,I have two that will be sent out friday then thats it,and I dont post much anymore,dont really have much to say theses days.

So how much were you getting each?

Brat said:
Not to piss you off but I got $15.00 less,and still made some coin,but then I have been buying them since 2006,sorry.

That's cool... I paid a lot more than that but I had never seen them before :) it's good people got them!

Got my hat today. Unfortunately, now my wife wants one. Sent another PM about that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back