Ramfromhell Dyno/Tune in Kirkland Friday!

Eric,

You gotta post up some pics and vids of the dyno runs, and give us the final hp and tq numbers that the beast lays down.

moparracing said:
should be one hellofa truck once it's tuned. :)

I'm getting a tad nervous about that. It's been pretty tame so far, but the tune it's on now is SOOOO conservative it really doesn't give much of a hint as to how strong it can be.

Ram From Hell said:
I'm getting a tad nervous about that. It's been pretty tame so far, but the tune it's on now is SOOOO conservative it really doesn't give much of a hint as to how strong it can be.
yeah but it's a nervous excited, not nervous scared - right ?:D

Eric, I would love to see the dyno work. But, I can not get leave. I had this week and next as my scheduled summer vacation, but it was canceled at the last minute.

But like the rest, I will be waiting for the vid and results. Good Luck.

Ram From Hell said:
Uh, yeah. Excited.;) Right up until the ass end starts walking out around 90mph...:eek:

dont be SKEERRRRD!!:D

might just bring the s-10 to the GTG and show you a real fast truck!:D :p

Good Luck dude!

505'sFastestViper. said:
that would be 860 on just paxton and thats assumin the nitrous doesnt get inefficent and rob horse power

Modified paxton....dont really know what that means, maybe more eficient and flows more cfm....with strykers and a badass hogan intake. also, when i dynoed my 05'rc on a 150 shot....i got close to 175 rwhp outa mine and almost 250ft lbs.

so i think he'll be getting at least 350+ rwhp outa the spray and a shit load of tq....so 810 rwhp on the motor with his mods i think is reachable....depending on boost levels...which im assuming are fairly high.

i might be wrong....but either way...its gonna be one sick motha!!!

faslane505 said:
Modified paxton....dont really know what that means, maybe more eficient and flows more cfm....with strykers and a badass hogan intake. also, when i dynoed my 05'rc on a 150 shot....i got close to 175 rwhp outa mine and almost 250ft lbs.

so i think he'll be getting at least 350+ rwhp outa the spray and a shit load of tq....so 810 rwhp on the motor with his mods i think is reachable....depending on boost levels...which im assuming are fairly high.

i might be wrong....but either way...its gonna be one sick motha!!!
you are exactly right but oh hell we will see on friday the record right now is 1201 and 1333:)

gonna have to throw alot of nitrous, because its tough to get over 900rwhp out of a paxton...thats assuming a 522 built proline and in a viper which has less drivetrain loss. I could see around 1100 at the wheels with that big of a shot...how are you going to stop the belt from slipping?

PS...you still have the Merlin engine Eric?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back