Ran a crotch rocket tonite.

Stinker said:
I will stand and put up a challenge to Blake:D

I put up a race against him on his 1000 or 600 against Joanne on a small little bitty teeny weeny 40hp 125 on a road coarse:D :p :p :p

You an me Stinker; High Noon at the Ice Creme Bar.:rofl: :bootyshake: :top:

Schwanz,s at 20 paces, if yur man enough to show up. :ridinghorse: :driver: :flute:

As far as the bike race is concerned that is about as fair as racing a 600 CC Crotch Rocket against a Ram SRT-10.

Stinker said:
LOLOOOLOLLL you got it!

You asx better be in your pajammas;)

It's a Caftan :flowers: :reddy: :vroam: :sleep: :marchmellow: :ciao: :angel: :fight: :laugh: :nurse: :handkiss: :elefant: :bebored:

Wow....

I read the 1st post the day it went up and then simply ignored the thread because it was just silly.....

Now 9 pages later I had to get caught up....

What a waste.....9 pages just as silly...

News Flash....these trucks are fairly quick when compared to another TRUCK....they are not faster than cobras, M3's, corvettes or sport bikes.....my Supermoto is faster than these trucks....and it is a slow bike....

Nowwhat said:
Wow....

I read the 1st post the day it went up and then simply ignored the thread because it was just silly.....

Now 9 pages later I had to get caught up....

What a waste.....9 pages just as silly...

News Flash....these trucks are fairly quick when compared to another TRUCK....they are not faster than cobras, M3's, corvettes or sport bikes.....my Supermoto is faster than these trucks....and it is a slow bike....
I'll kick your Supermoto's ass while infected with The Sickness Disease and loose U-bolts. :star: :D :p

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
and to wifey shut the hell up .. .. and your comment about no srt10 beating a crotch rocket is absoutly insane...ive personaly beat about 5 of them.. and ive seen several trucks on line that run extream times that would whip a 1000s ass neway no hard feelings just telling u how i see it..

also i will get video to prove it to ya all.. i am now carrying my vid camera with me 24/7 in the truck that is waiting for the chance to capture it on cam.. and when i do .. i dont wanna hear any of you bitching about how his bike must be broken or some shit...
Bwahaha - I knew you would say this! - I will shut the hell up when you post up that video:star: and I won't care if the Bike is broken. I just gotta see it :D

Other than that - I had to stick up for Gramps. He is my friend:rock:

Canadians, heh :p

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Pm me to if you would :) I'd like to add some pics.

Now, back to the topic at hand.
K - I will. Good luck with it:D

Trainman said:
I think I might be able to beat an M3!!!!

Actually with a well modded truck it would be close....and I should have said a new model M3...

a 2005 M3 will run a 13.00......keep in mind that is on street tires...

So a SRT would need some mods to keep up with a stocker...:rock:

Its all about weight......what does an M3 weigh? 3000lbs? and 333 hp.....vesus 5500 lbs and 500hp....do the math. I had an m3 with a Dinan Supercharger it ran 12.40 on 6 lbs of boost. I never bumped it up to the 12 lb pulley because the fuel system had to be redone if i did but a friend of mine did and ran 11.6's on slicks.....pretty quick i thought.

Wifey said:
Bwahaha - I knew you would say this! - I will shut the hell up when you post up that video:star: and I won't care if the Bike is broken. I just gotta see it :D

Other than that - I had to stick up for Gramps. He is my friend:rock:

Canadians, heh :p

i want to know also wifey can you pm me also?

All this talk of running people, I think I'll just put a set of pistons in and spray a 300 shot and be done with it.:driver:

SWIFT said:
All this talk of running people, I think I'll just put a set of pistons in and spray a 300 shot and be done with it.:driver:

and:
a transmission
gauges
slicks
modified brakes
line lock
stall converter

and then be done with it....:D

Okay, I've been around a long time (both sites--what a trip!), but keep to myself. This whole thing, while entertaining, is just too patently absurd. I had a kid challenge me with a crotch rocket.

I said, "I don't race bikes."

"Why not?"

"Because I'll lose."

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back