Range Rover Supercharged??/

Both my uncles had one. Both hated them and had several little problems with them that you shouldn't have when your dropping $70k on a range. One of them was not a s/c but still had problems. They both got rid of them now.
My mom had a Porsche cayenne but the slow ass v6 but it handles like a f1 racecar...

Black1 said:
Hey... If it's good enough for Tony Sorprano..... :dontknow: :eek:

2007-cadillac-escalade%5B3%5D1.jpg
One uncle got this after his sc range and hates it more than his range...I almost bought one until he said it was the biggest pos he's owned and can't wait till the lease is up next month. They still look nice though!

kickinassrt-10 said:
One uncle got this after his sc range and hates it more than his range...I almost bought one until he said it was the biggest pos he's owned and can't wait till the lease is up next month. They still look nice though!

I know a dude that has a fleet of them (10 at a time) and has never had an issue. :dontknow: They've made them for a LONG time... and not much in the design has changed. :confused: Sorry yer Uncle had bad luck.

my girlfriend just got a 2004 range rover (not sport) and with 85,000 mi have to replace water pump. she never rode in one and bought it without even looking at it. i personally would go for a cayenne gts or the turbo but not a range rover.

haha. i used to work for a company called evolution motorsports which all they do is porsches. well if the cayenne isn't good and neither the range rover maybe get a srt8 jeep

71dusterjon said:
haha. i used to work for a company called evolution motorsports which all they do is porsches. well if the cayenne isn't good and neither the range rover maybe get a srt8 jeep

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

..... Fix it with a hammer.... ;) :D :marchmellow: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back