RANT!

phunny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
/rant on

Ya know, I understand that businesses get busy and sometimes forget to return calls/messages and things like that, but this is freaking RIDICULES. I have called B&G 20+ times, left 4 messages emailed him 4 times with zero response. I mean holy crap, just let me know if you have my parts. IMHO this isn't even considered customer service!

/rant off

Thanks for listening.

-charlie

Hey Phunny, just got of the phone with Dave at B&G and he has the ECM in hand and just needed to know your info. I told him that you already emailed and talked to him and he should have the info. You may call him soon to verify everything is correct. Sorry about your delay. Pretty much why I didn't want to send it till I talked to him, but looks as if everything will work out.:D

VENOMOUS1 said:
Hey Phunny, just got of the phone with Dave at B&G and he has the ECM in hand and just needed to know your info. I told him that you already emailed and talked to him and he should have the info. You may call him soon to verify everything is correct. Sorry about your delay. Pretty much why I didn't want to send it till I talked to him, but looks as if everything will work out.:D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

VENOMOUS1 said:

Thanks alot, you've really went above and beyond :dontknow: . Funny part is the day before I left him a message then the next day his voice-mail was full, then yesterday it was clear. My message was clear about all my info and how I emailed it to him and would appreciate a call or email letting me know he received it. FAIL

I even tried 3 times today to just verify and all I get is that stupid voice-mail. Unless he knocks the price way down, he'll never get my business again. I'm not a hard person to please, just keep me up-to-date. :(

phunny said:
Thanks alot, you've really went above and beyond :dontknow: . Funny part is the day before I left him a message then the next day his voice-mail was full, then yesterday it was clear. My message was clear about all my info and how I emailed it to him and would appreciate a call or email letting me know he received it. FAIL

I even tried 3 times today to just verify and all I get is that stupid voice-mail. Unless he knocks the price way down, he'll never get my business again. I'm not a hard person to please, just keep me up-to-date. :(

I agree 100% with the "keep me up to date thing"! I think that Dave is really busy with programming, dyno tuning and the such, and that's understandable, but a return call is always nice. I also took into consideration the Thanksgiving holiday and maybe he took some vacation or something. Had I not talked to him today, I woulda had him personally send it elsewhere. Just not sure where elsewhere woulda been. Pisses me off cause I have the software to tune my GM and occasional friends Ford but they have kept the Daimler/Chrysler software reserved for certain companies that helped in the designing of the software and hold the rights to release when ready, and until then are selling only "in house" tunes as far as I know.

Back